Scientists are discovering how conversations cause a rapid cascade of neurochemicals in the brain, laying the foundation for trust or distrust.
To remain competitive, leaders must understand the powerful conversational rituals that prime the brain for trust, partnership and mutual success.
Conversations are more than a vehicle for sharing information. As social beings, our interactions involve words that trigger powerful physical and emotional responses. Our words can facilitate healthy, trusting conversations — or cause others to shut down with fear, caution and worry.
Join us in this full-day VIRTUAL workshop, as we explore:
- What is conversational intelligence – there is a chemistry to conversations
- Fear and Trust in the brain
- A closer look at Trust
- Linking Conversation Intelligence with Feedback
- The ‘3 Mistakes of feedback’
- 3 key principles to build conversational and feedback intelligence
- The energy of conversations
- Practice, practice, practice
For further information contact the session Facilitator, Julie Cunningham by email or on 0409773291.